ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FOR TURKISH SOCIETY OF
RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY (RDD) MEMBERS
During the 11th ConsEuro 2021 Congress, scientists and researchers throughout Europe will have the opportunity to present, discuss and critique their investigation in a virtual platform. If you are involved in dental research, we urge you to submit an abstract for consideration for poster presentation.
Online abstract submission system will be available and open until midnight 24:00 (CET) on 06 March 2022. Abstracts will be sent to the Scientific Committee Members for a blind evaluation process. Authors will receive confirmation of acceptance of their works by 10 March 2022.
Online Abstract System Procedure
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Authors shall open an account on the online abstract system with a username and a password
- Each participant can submit only one abstract as a presenter but can be a co-author in more than one submission.
- Please do not forget to authorize your abstract by submitting it to the Scientific Committee. Only authorized abstracts will be evaluated. Abstracts not submitted but only saved by the authors will not be evaluated.
Abstract Submission Rules
- All accepted abstracts will be highlighted in the system and authors will be able to monitor the actual status of their studies.
- Abstracts must describe research or clinical cases that has/have not been published or presented already and has/have not been submitted to another meeting at the time of submission. Only original research, systematic reviews and clinical cases will be accepted. Abstracts about planned studies as well as nonsystematic reviews will be rejected.
- Presenters of the accepted abstracts should register to the Congress until the deadline for Early Bird Fees which is 18 March 2022.
- The presentation at the congress must conform to the data in the published abstract. If a mistake is discovered after submission, please contact the editor in chief of Clinical Oral Investigations Prof. M. Hannig immediately to discuss revision before publication. If revision is not possible anymore before publication, the poster should fully explain the reason for any deviations from the abstract, either in the results or in the conclusions.
- Acceptance of presentation is subject to the decision of the Scientific Committee only.
- Abstract texts (without title, authors and affiliations but with acknowledgements) must not exceed 300 words. Diagrams, figures and tables are not allowed in the abstract.
- Abstract title must be informative and maximum 13 words.
- Name, surname, title, institution, city, country and contact details of the authors shall be stated clearly as they will be published in the congress book and the special edition of Clinical Oral Investigations accordingly.
- Presenting author shall be stated in the system and underlined in the abstract.
- Abstract body shall not include any indication about the authors and their personal details.
- The presenter should choose if the abstract is for Research Abstracts or Case reports at the beginning of the submission.
The text of the abstract should be arranged as per the format below and each section must begin with the section heading printed in bold as follows.
FOR RESEARCH ABSTARCTS:
Aim: Clearly state the aim and hypotheses of your research.
Materials and Methods: Please describe methodology so that readers understand your approach. In experimental studies please mention number of specimens/participants/study groups.
Results: Present data and statistical analysis with concrete numbers such as means and standard deviations. Avoid vague statements as abstracts with vague presentation of data will be rejected.
Conclusion: Must be based on the described results and should be explicit. Please acknowledge all sources of funding at the end of the abstract.
FOR CASE REPORTS:
Aim: Please describe the baseline situation (diagnosis), the indication and the aim of the treatment.
Case Description: Please describe the treatment, the used materials and techniques.
Results: Please describe the clinical outcome of the case. Please acknowledge all sources of funding at the end of the abstract.